segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012

Looks Disney

Encontrei um tumblr que faz looks muito legais inspirados nos desenhos na disney ,nos parques e até nas atrações do parque.veja mais aqui http://disneybound.tumblr.com.
Vejamos alguns looks para nós inspirar:
Adorei a bolsa de flamingo.
True loves kiss clutch ;)
How fun are the shoes, right!?

If you haven’t guessed by now, I (Leslie), am a fashion eccentric. I will wear what’s in fashion…but it always has to be loud, bright, unique or different. 
So not everyone is brave enough to wear what I put together!
Keep the requests coming! This is fun!
Olha a bolsa de mão do fundo do mar que linda.
By Request: Bambi

I didn’t know how I would do this one…but I actually like it. It’s not even really my style lol
Wendy! By request!
Percy ring ;)
Casual as per your requests!…also can be worn with a crop top instead.
beijos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário